Sunday, April 18, 2010

Why do I need a GF??

Hi guys. Two persons who provoked (actually inspired ) me to wite a post on this title are,
1. A guy from MS (aama, Microsoft thaan)who ‘explained’ (tried to brainwash) saying the following bullshit,
“De, gal fren illana yaarum madhikka mattanga da…appa thaan company la namakkum oru gethu irukkum…Modhalla oru gal fren pudi”(Where to catch!!!)
2. Another was from Honeywell who decried me to the core when he heard that I don’t have any girl friends. His immediate reply was “WTF did you do in you fours college life, dude?!!” .

Now back to the title. The above two guys represent almost 99% of today’s youth belonging to a corporate world, who think that having a girl friend is like claiming accolades, the more you claim , the more famous you become..!! Also this post is not meant to offend people who are having girlfriend/s or not to support the rest 1% of the society who doesn’t have any GF, this is just purely my views on this title.

These people really don’t understand the meaning of the girl friend, do they?!. Anyways just wanted to show off some comparison strategies on how people change their mind over the years and guys turn to dudes.

Guy1: Hey, what was your grade in the science paper? I got an A+ .
Guy2: Hmmm….I got only an A .

Dude1: Hey dude.. wassup? I moved onto my fourth GF.
Dude2: Ha ha..You silly..I am onto double figures…!!!

OMG.. WTH is happening to you people? I am not complaing about you people having your ‘own’ girfriends and ‘enjoying’ life but it is your “No girlfriend-No enjoyment” attitude I am complaining about. I still don’t understand the proper meaning of ‘girlfriend’. According to me , She is ‘the’ very special friend to whom you share your intimate secrects and emotions of life and expecting her to reciprocate the same. (This is just my definition!).

But here the definition I heard from the 2nd guy, “Look for a good looking girl(If hot, it is better!!) Get her phone number. Chat with her. Then go out with her. Go to movie , CCD,McD,etc.. Put SMS booster. If the time period of 6 months is over, then start complaining and move on…!!(This is what is called MOVING ON after a breakup.) ” He ended his philosophical note with a punch, “GF are like medicines. They come with expiry date..”. (Sorry for having censored some more activities mentioned by him!!).
The one point I would like to stress upon is, “You can still enjoy your life even if you fall in the rest (defined as unlucky) 1% of the society without a Girl friend..!”. GFs never fall under the essentials/necessary category.

P.S : This post was not the result of my frustration in not having a GF, but just my views on this title.

P.P.S: @Good looking gals: This doesn’t mean I am not interested in having a girlfriend. My door is always open. Feel free to contact me anytime . :P :P !!

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..machi first aishwarya rai,ippo sania mirza..both of them unna vittudu poidanga nu frustration ah..? :P apparam yen ippadi..feel pannatha machi... loss avangalukku.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. (P.P.S: @Good looking gals: This doesn’t mean I am not interested in having a girlfriend. My door is always open. Feel free to contact me anytime . :P :P !!)


    appa namma college ponnugaloda vazkai!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with what u have said in 'P.S.'

    :) :) :) ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm...4 yrs of desperation in a single blog......hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aayiram periyaar vanthaalum mudiyathuda..!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unakku ippo GF illiya >?<":{}_+)(*&#$%^#@!~

    ReplyDelete
  8. QUES :Why do U need a GF??
    ANS :
    indrae indrae vaenum... paalpoalae padhinaaRil unakkoru girlfriend vaeNum.. indru pudhidhaaga avizhndha malar poala unakkoru girlfriend vaeNum.. iNaiya thaLathil kaNiNi kaLathil min anchal arattaigaL adikkaNumae.. viyarvai vazhindhaal, mazhaiyil nanaindhaal mugathai mugathaal thudaikkaNumae..unakkoru girlfriend vaeNumada.. girlfriend dhaanae boys'in boost allava? girlfriend illaa vaazhkkai waste allava? girlfriend vaeNum vaeNum (paalpoalae...) friends'oda kavidhaigaL vaangi ennoada kavidhai'nu solli idhayathil idamondru pidikkathaan.. oadaadha cinema'kku oadi sariyaana corner seat thaedi buble gum'ai idhazh maatri koLLathaan..kaalaara nadai poada unakkoru girlfriend vaeNum,nilavin nagalaai aRaikkuL mazhaiyaay elumichai maNamaai irukkaNumae...! innoru nizhalaay, iraval uyiraay, irubadhu viralaay irukkaNumae..unakkoru girlfriend vaeNumada..bike yaeRi oor sutra sella aa.. oo.. nna treat ondru vaikka,muNukunna greeting card kodukkathaan, hach...! endraal kerchief neetta ich...! endraal idakkaNNam kaatta nach...! endraal thalai meedhu kottathaan,paarthaal bulb eRiya barbie doll poala pony tail'odu thaevai girlfriend dhaan ga.. ga... :) :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being single is Bliss..! :-) (Forever)

    ReplyDelete
  10. marvellous stuff!!
    u have expressed what i was thinking in my mind to express perfectly without even missin a word or a feeling..
    am really happy to read this blog
    marvellous

    ReplyDelete