Friday, January 8, 2010

Title Unknown!

Hi guys. Let me ask you ask sorry for 2 things.
1. Blogging after a very long time(Work was'nt the reason)
2. About the title(I was'nt able to hit upon one)
The reason why I did not blog was suddenly I found that reading blog was more easier than writing one and also after reading some of the blogs i knew(especially Jr Umesh's) I felt that I must not have started one(Seri paravala, samaalippom!). Coming back to my story, the next few weeks at QC went pretty ordinary. We were(are) in the starting phase of the project after a lot of enjoyment cum working days. I had to continue a project which was actually left over by BITS intern guy. Before I could understand the head or tail of the project, I was given the deadline. Next Week.(Only i now realised why is it called DEAD-LINE). I forgot to mention you guys about my(sorry, our!)schedule at QC in the last few weeks(Not now). Kindly note that the following schedule is not applicable to the two gals and ofcourse Manoj Kannan.
8.55 am- Catch the QC cab in running (everytime) as we start very late. I was able to see the Driver mumbling some(bad , i guess) words each time.(It happens!!)
9.10 am(sharp)- Breakfast (First Cafeteria,then Cubicle) seeing CNN-IBN news
9.45 am- Go back to cubicle and start ACTION!
for(time=9.45 am;time<=6.00 pm;time++)
(Browsing....Oh boring....Chatting...Cha...mokkai poduthu...Coffee....Playing TT,carrom,snooker,etc.......)
6.30 pm- Happily leave home :)
That is all for now..!!Will soon be writing about COLORS(You Know What!) of hyderabad.!
Bye guys..

2 comments:

  1. DEAD line huh... :) Btw.. Heard a lot abt the infectious Colours, thanks to Mr.Rajesh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm..! nadathu..!

    i also dont know what to comment..!

    As for now..TAKE CARE.. c u soon..!

    ReplyDelete